Thankfully, the exam was not as bad as I thought. The exam covered asthma, COPD, and theophylline PK, which are very interesting topics but a lot of material to cover. This class block [block = a month focused on a specific disease/condition] does not give quizzes, just exams. So, I have to do well on the exams in order to do well in the class, which has its pros and cons. I liked having quizzes in that it helps me prepare for the exam when I study for the quiz. In addition,I have a higher chance of losing points from taking an exam than from taking a final. Again, thankfully, it was not that bad. However, after the exam, we had our patient counseling examination. What happens is that each group is called up, and two people are picked from each group to do patient counseling [one person is the pharmacist and the other person is the patient]. Again, thank goodness that I did not get picked for either one, but I was worried for my teammate who did get picked and who felt that she was not prepared at all. She did her best, and that's all that matters. :)
Because my team was picked 2nd, I had the rest of the day feeling stressed-free. I was so relieved, and I enjoyed my afternoon doing nothing. I enjoyed it so much that I forgot that I had a Kappa Psi meeting to attend....d'oh! I never missed these meetings, so it made me panic a bit, but the regent was not mad at me. I felt bad though.
Best of all, it rained today...yay! I bought this large-sized umbrella to keep me dry, so I was able to use it today. :)
I'm hoping for another rainy day. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment