Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Official Post - BLAM!

Okay! I declared this my first official post, considering how I left this blog unattended for a couple of years. I'll try my best to recap [w/ whatever memory I had left of what has happened, haha].

After a month of planning for my sister's birthday, bickering with my workplace [workplace = Kaiser Fontana Pharmacy] to get me that day off, it finally came; Mary Poppins musical @ LA. Thank goodness that she enjoyed herself, along with her husband. I, of course, did as well. Back in the day, I didn't like musicals as much until my college friend introduced the "Wicked" soundtrack to me. Then, I was able to catch a TV broadcast of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" on MTV, and it all started from there. "Hairspray" was the first musical that I saw. Then, it was "9 to 5: The Musical". My third musical happened to be "Mary Poppins," and that turned out to be my favorite one. The production was great, from the flying to tap-dancing on the ceiling! Of course, the songs were memorable (especially if you've seen the movie).

Other than that, I've been juggling between school, work, and personal life everyday. The difficulty of it varies each day, and I'm facing it either one day at a time or a couple of days in advance. :P Hopefully, I will shell out those details often on this blog as well.

However, I'm thankful for the life that I have now. I rather do this than to sit at home and wait for an opportunity to do what I want to do. I have that now. :)

Now, I need to go back to studying...tootles. :D


No comments: